As the impact of COVID-19 is felt across the globe, we’d like to assure you that the University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union (UHFCU) continues to operate and is here to serve your financial needs. During this rapidly evolving situation, our main priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and member-owners.
Who said you can’t social distance and have fun too? Our staff came together to do a social “dis-dance” mannequin challenge to show that despite a challenging environment, UHFCU is still here for you. We hope you enjoy the video as much as we did making it! Enjoy 🙂
UHFCU Current Status
Updated: May 14, 2020, 4:45pm
UHFCU COVID-19 Resources
Learn More About Online or Mobile Banking Options:
Manage your accounts online – anytime, anywhere. It’s fast, safe, convenient, and FREE.Learn More
Download the UHFCU Mobile App to make deposits, pay bills, check your balances, transfer funds, and more.Learn More
Deposit checks directly into your eligible account using your Android or Apple® mobile device.Learn More
Securely pay for purchases with your UHFCU debit & credit cards right from your mobile device.Learn More
Manage your bills in one place. It’s fast, simple, and FREE!Learn More
Preparing For Coronavirus FAQs
Which UHFCU branches are open?
*Modified Branch Hours*
Beginning Monday, May 18th, we will modify our McCully and Manoa Marketplace Branch hours to open six days per week. We will continue to have two days available for Kupuna hour. If you need to access a branch, we ask that you wear a mask. If you have flu-like symptoms, we ask that you not visit a branch.
Please note that notary service is temporarily unavailable at our Manoa Marketplace branch.
- McCully & Manoa Marketplace:
- Kupuna Hours: Tues & Thurs from 9am – 10am
- Mon: 9am – 4pm
- Tues: 10am* – 4pm
- Wed: 10am – 4pm
- Thurs: 10am* – 4pm
- Fri: 9am – 4pm
- Sat: 9am – 1pm
- Campus Center: Closed temporarily.
- West Oahu: Closed temporarily.
Out of consideration for our Kupuna, we ask that only those 60 years of age or older, accompanying caretakers, or those with special needs utilize our branches during these special hours.
- McCully & Manoa Marketplace:
Is UHFCU still accepting Shared Branch transactions?
Shared Branching transactions are still being accepted at our McCully & Manoa Marketplace Branches. Please visit the click here for the latest on available Shared Branching locations.
As the following credit unions have decided not to participate in the network, we are no longer able to perform Shared Branching transactions for them:
- Hawaii State FCU
- HawaiiUSA FCU
- Aloha Pacific FCU
- Hawaii Law Enforcement FCU
- Kamehameha FCU
- Gather FCU
- Maui Teachers FCU
- How do I enroll in Online Banking?
- How do I download the UHFCU Mobile App?
How do I set up Online Bill Pay?
To set up Online Bill Pay:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Under the Bill Pay tab select “Bill Pay”
- Select “Click to Continue to Online Bill Pay”
- Select “Yes” to begin registering for Bill Pay (Note: Service will open in a new window.
Ensure your pop-up blocker has been disabled or is set to allow pop-ups from this site.)
- Accept the terms and conditions and select “Go!”
- Follow the prompts to set up payees
How do I start using CheckSnap Mobile Deposit?
If you already have our Mobile Banking app, update it with the most recent version.
Once logged into Mobile Banking, click “Mobile Deposit” to review and accept the Remote Deposit Capture Services Disclosure and Agreement.
Once approved for use, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please note that approval may take up to one business day.
How does CheckSnap work?
First, be sure to endorse and write “For UHFCU Mobile Deposit Only” on the back of each check you deposit. Then, log in to the UHFCU Mobile app and follow these simple steps:
- Select the “Mobile Deposit” option.
- Select “Start New Deposit”
- Enter check amount
- Choose the account where you want to deposit your check.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your mobile device. For photos that work best, follow these guidelines:
- Place your check on a dark-colored, plain surface that’s well lit.
- Position your camera directly over the check (not at an angle).
- Fit all 4 corners in the guides of your mobile device’s camera screen.
- Submit your deposit.
You’ll receive a confirmation message on your mobile device for each successful deposit. Plus, we’ll send a deposit confirmation via e-mail.
How do I set up Direct Deposit?
To set up an automatic deposit using your employer’s form, you will need our Routing Number (321379656) and your 10-digit account number (found on the bottom of your checks).
- Which UHFCU branches are open?