Travelers & Gift Cheques from UHFCU
American Express (AMEX) has announced that it will no longer sell Travelers Cheques and Gift Cheques. Effective December 31, 2020, UHFCU no longer provides these products.
I have been a member for 25 years and have always been treated extremely well. Thank you!- UHFCU Member
What do I do if my cheques are lost or stolen?
- Have the serial numbers for your lost or stolen Cheques on hand when you call.
- Call an American Express Travelers Cheque Customer Service Center as soon as possible to report the loss and open a claim. Use the search tool to the right to find the customer service number for your current location. Service Centers handle claims 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 3. Plan delivery During this call, we will help determine the best way for you to obtain a refund.
- 4. Or fax in a claim form (from the U.S. only) If you are in the U.S., you can instead download the Refund Claim Form (PDF), complete it, and fax it to 1.800.417.0060. Faxed refund claims, once approved, will be sent in the form of a company check to your home. Please allow 21 business days for the check to arrive.
* Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Identification and proof of purchase required.
- What do I do if my cheques are lost or stolen?