Express Quote Get an Instant Quote!
No credit inquiry needed.
Dreaming about the benefits of homeownership? We offer some of the most flexible terms in the islands with fixed 15-, 20-, even 30-year loans. We’re happy to work with you to find the best fit for your savings and budget. So don’t let the cost of paradise scare you. Let us help you make your dream a reality!
For a limited time, First-Time Homebuyers can receive up toOnline Application Center
1.00 POINT OFF1
your purchase transaction
For a limited time, receive up toOnline Application Center
0.50 POINTS OFF2
your purchase transaction
Always very professional and courteous. Going the extra mile and helping out in a caring way.- UHFCU Member
Mortgage Product Term Rate Type Points Rate APR*
5/5 ARM Adjustable 2.00 6.500% 6.728% Apply Now 15/15 ARM Adjustable 2.00 6.625% 6.650% Apply Now 30 Year Fixed 2.00 6.875% 7.109% Apply Now 20 Year Fixed 2.00 6.750% 7.054% Apply Now 15 Year Fixed 2.00 6.500% 6.875% Apply Now 5/1 ARM Adjustable 2.00 6.375% 7.708% Apply Now
Rates are accurate as of 9/28/2023 and subject to change without prior notice. Examples based on loan amount up to $970,800. If you have any questions or need current rate information, please contact us. NMLS #421550.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Why should I choose University of Hawaii FCU for my Home Loan?
University of Hawaii FCU has a wide range of loan programs that are competitively priced. Using the latest technology, we have made the borrowing process simple and convenient. As a direct lender, we can offer you a competitive rate and eliminate fees associated with a loan arranged through a broker. Our commitment is to provide top quality service.
What is the difference between a fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage?
A fixed rate mortgage provides a rate of interest that remains the same for the life of the loan. An adjustable (or variable) rate mortgage (ARM) has an interest rate that adjusts periodically on the basis of changes in a specified financial index. Typically, adjustable rate mortgages start out at somewhat lower rates than fixed rate mortgages. They can fluctuate up, raising the monthly payment, or down, lowering the monthly payment, depending on the activity of the index to which they are tied. Our loan consultants can discuss the advantages of both types of mortgages to help you decide which product is best for you.
Does my home need to be owner-occupied to qualify?
No. The property may be owner occupied, 2nd home, or an investment property. Certain restrictions may apply depending on the type of occupancy, so please speak with one of our experienced loan consultants for more details.
- Why should I choose University of Hawaii FCU for my Home Loan?
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Owner occupant properties only. Rates are accurate as of 9/28/2023 and subject to change without prior notice. Examples based on loan amount up to $970,800. If you have any questions or need current rate information, please contact us.
First-Time Homebuyer Loan Promo
1) Promotion applies to discount points paid for qualified First-Time Homebuyer purchase transactions. May not be used towards down payment or other closing costs. May not be combined with any other offers. Certain restrictions apply. UHFCU reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
Purchase Loan Promo
2) Promotion applies to discount points paid for qualified purchase transactions. May not be used towards down payment or other closing costs. May not be combined with any other offers. Certain restrictions apply. UHFCU reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.