Do you want to make a difference? Join a spirited, dynamic team with Hawai`i’s leading credit union as we make a difference in our community – providing financial value, exceptional service, and state-of-the-art convenience to our members.
Over 200% Match 401k • 100% Paid Medical • 24+ Paid Days Off
Enjoy these benefits, competitive pay, and more as a University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union employee!
This position is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all network/security and supporting systems functions. This includes supporting and maintaining existing applications and developing new technical solutions. This position also defines and implements information system procedures and best practices, including directing information security, building security/administration, systems and networking management, disaster recovery, records management, facilities, telecommunication systems and various equipment and vendor management.
Branch Services Representative (Teller)
The Branch Services Representative is an elite high member contact position assisting members by processing a wide variety of transactions using our brand new state-of-the-art software. This Branch Services position will assist members allowing you the opportunity to know your members while working together as a team to help improve the financial lives of our members. In addition, this position is our Credit Union ambassador by attaining a high degree of training to actively cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
In addition to competitive pay, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Employee Medical And Dental Insurance; UHFCU Pays For 100% Of The Base Employee Coverage
- Medical And Dental Plan Premium Waiver Option
- Ten (10) Company Paid Federal Holidays Plus Four (4) Company Paid Personal Holidays
- Eligible To Earn Ten (10) Days Paid Vacation; Increases With Years Of Service.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(K) Retirement Plan With Employer Match And Profit Sharing
- Employee Loan Discount
- UHFCU Subsidizes 50% For Monthly Bus Pass
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare And Dependent Care (Pre-Tax Benefit)
- Credit Union-Paid Benefits Such As Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance And Long Term Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal And External Professional Development Opportunities
- And Many More!
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please fill out the application (PDF) and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document. Any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556