Do you want to make a difference? Join a spirited, dynamic team with Hawai`i’s leading credit union as we make a difference in our community – providing financial value, exceptional service, and state-of-the-art convenience to our members.
Over 200% Match 401k • 100% Paid Medical • 24+ Paid Days Off
Enjoy these benefits, competitive pay, and more as a University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union employee!
This position is located in Honolulu at our Main Office. The Controller, reporting directly to the CFO, oversees financial and regulatory reporting, investment accounting, asset/liability modeling, liquidity monitoring, budgeting, and audit/exam preparation.
Provides administrative support and assistance to the President/CEO and Board of Directors. May also provide assistance to other executives, as directed by the President/CEO. Ensures positive and professional communications with all internal and external contacts, while always maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, discretion, tact and diplomacy. Greets all office visitors, announces arrivals to the President/CEO, answers telephone and records and distributes messages for the President/CEO.
Branch Services Representative (Teller)
The Branch Services Representative is an elite high member contact position assisting members by processing a wide variety of transactions using our brand new state-of-the-art software. This Branch Services position will assist members allowing you the opportunity to know your members while working together as a team to help improve the financial lives of our members. In addition, this position is our Credit Union ambassador by attaining a high degree of training to actively cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Responsible for the origination of real estate secured loans, conduct initial pre-qualification interviews and ensure compliance in all areas (applicable federal, state, and NCUA rules and regulations that affect the credit union). To be successful in this position requires excellent communication skills, a full understanding of required documentation, and the ability to develop good business relations with members and business professionals.
In addition to competitive pay, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Employee Medical And Dental Insurance; UHFCU Pays For 100% Of The Base Employee Coverage
- Medical And Dental Plan Premium Waiver Option
- Ten (10) Company Paid Federal Holidays Plus Four (4) Company Paid Personal Holidays
- Eligible To Earn Ten (10) Days Paid Vacation; Increases With Years Of Service.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(K) Retirement Plan With Employer Match And Profit Sharing
- Employee Loan Discount
- UHFCU Subsidizes 50% For Monthly Bus Pass
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare And Dependent Care (Pre-Tax Benefit)
- Credit Union-Paid Benefits Such As Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance And Long Term Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal And External Professional Development Opportunities
- And Many More!
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please fill out the application (PDF) and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document. Any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556