Do you want to make a difference? Join a spirited, dynamic team with Hawai`i’s leading credit union as we make a difference in our community – providing financial value, exceptional service, and state-of-the-art convenience to our members.
Over 200% Match 401k • 100% Paid Medical • 24+ Paid Days Off
Enjoy these benefits, competitive pay, and more as a University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union employee!
Branch Services Representative (Teller)
The Branch Services Representative is an elite high member contact position assisting members by processing a wide variety of transactions using our brand new state-of-the-art software. This Branch Services position will assist members allowing you the opportunity to know your members while working together as a team to help improve the financial lives of our members. In addition, this position is our Credit Union ambassador by attaining a high degree of training to actively cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
This position works with members with delinquent loans and negative share accounts on repayment schedules and returns items; stays abreast of collection laws and minimizes loan delinquency through regular contact and follow-up and must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
The Loan Processor position entails completion of mortgage loan applications accurately, process all real estate loan transactions, set up initial loan files and data entry. Actively sells and cross-sells credit union products and services within the guidelines of the established production programs and furnishes accounts statuses. Able to work in a fast paced environment, especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instruction accurately and quickly.
Under the direction of the Process Improvement and Training Manager, the Trainer, designs, develops and conducts training programs for new and current employees.
In addition to competitive pay, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Employee Medical And Dental Insurance; UHFCU Pays For 100% Of The Base Employee Coverage
- Medical And Dental Plan Premium Waiver Option
- Ten (10) Company Paid Federal Holidays Plus Four (4) Company Paid Personal Holidays
- Eligible To Earn Ten (10) Days Paid Vacation; Increases With Years Of Service.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(K) Retirement Plan With Employer Match And Profit Sharing
- Employee Loan Discount
- UHFCU Subsidizes 50% For Monthly Bus Pass
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare And Dependent Care (Pre-Tax Benefit)
- Credit Union-Paid Benefits Such As Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance And Long Term Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal And External Professional Development Opportunities
- And Many More!
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please fill out the application (PDF) and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document. Any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
- By Text*: Text “UHFCU” to 22100
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.