Earn up to $500 when you Refer-A-Friend to UHFCU!
Auto Loans as low as 1.49% APR*.
~Make Manoa Yours Contest~
~MEMBERS ONLY CONTEST~
~Member Appreciation Event~
Get 25% off select UH games
Hawaii’s First High-Yield Savings Account
NEW fees are here…And they’re LOWER!
Special Offers from our Business Partners
UHFCU offers a wide variety of savings and discounts exclusive to our members. Learn more about these offers and start saving today!
- AutoCash Rewards
- Farmers Insurance Hawaii
- Get Away Today Vacations
- Love My Credit Union Rewards
- TruStage Auto & Home
Make the car buying experience even more rewarding. We’ll give you a gift card* just for shopping at one of our participating dealers!
- Get a $20 Shell Gas Card simply by bringing our AutoCash Rewards certificate to a participating dealership,
- Or, upgrade to a $50 VISA® Gift Card by financing your Auto Loan with UHFCU!
- Dealer will fax the certificate for fulfillment and return a copy to you as your receipt. (Note: If you don’t receive your gift card within two weeks, please call 888-634-4704, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm EST.)
- Aloha Kia Honolulu/Waipahu/Hilo/Maui
- Audi Hawaii
- Cutter Chevrolet
- Honda Windward
- Honolulu Cadillac/Buick/GMC
- Honolulu Ford/Lincoln
- Honolulu Volkswagen
- JN Chevrolet
- JN Mazda
- King Windward Nissan
- Windward Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep
- Windward Hyundai
* Prior sales excluded. GIFT IS LIMITED TO ONE SHELL GIFT CARD PER HOUSEHOLD PER 18-MONTH PERIOD. Shell Oil Products U.S. and its related companies are not sponsors or co-sponsors of this promotion. On behalf of University of Hawai’i FCU, auto dealer participation is limited to faxing gift requests only. Proof of University of Hawai’i FCU membership required. PLEASE NOTE: Gift requests are null and void without a completed copy of this form faxed from the dealer and/or 30 days after expiration of this promotion. Any gift card lost or misdirected by the U.S. Postal Service service is not the responsibility of AutoLine, or the credit union. * Participating dealer list is as of December 23, 2015 and subject to change.
Farmers Insurance Hawaii
Your UHFCU Membership earns you low rates on Farmers Hawaii auto insurance.
- Special rates for credit union members
- Special dedicated line just for credit union members
- Credit union members save an average of $378 a year*
*Average savings from information provided by new policyholders from 6/01/15 to 10/07/15 which showed that they saved by switching to Farmers Hawaii.
Get Away Today Vacations
Discount Disney vacation package specialists to Disneyland, San Diego, Cruises, and more!
Love My Credit Union Rewards
Receive credit union member only rewards and discounts on products and services you use everyday.
- Get a $100 cash reward for up to two new lines with Sprint and lines 3, 4 and 5 are free!
- Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products
- With SimpliSafe credit union members receive a free home security camera plus 2 free months of 24/7 professional monitoring. No hidden fees, no middlemen and absolutely no long term contract.
- Save on car insurance with TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program
- Never pay retail prices for car maintenance again with CarAdvise
Receive credit union member only discounts through the Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards Program!
- Get a $100 cash reward for new line activations with Sprint, up to two lines
- Receive a $100 annual loyalty reward every year
- 25% off select accessories purchased in Sprint stores
- Lines 3, 4 and 5 are FREE
- Save $800 on your first year over Verizon
- 100% Total Satisfaction Guarantee – try Sprint for 30 days
Effective September 6, 2019
TruStage Auto & Home Insurance
Designed for credit union members like you the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
- Credit union members save an average of $509*
*Average savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 8/1/16 – 8/1/17 who reported savings from prior premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual.