Our goal is to give you what you need to succeed financially. That goal involves not only providing products and services that meet your needs, but also educating you to make sound financial decisions. That’s why we’ve dedicated an entire section of our website to providing accurate and timely information on financial topics for you to learn more about.
- 5 tips to preventing identity theft this holiday season
- Learn credit score basics, top credit myths, identity theft protection measures and more
- Scams just in time for the holidays
- Be wary of email attachments
- How 10 seconds of diligence can keep you safe from fraud
- Is 0% dealer financing always the best deal?
- Tips to consider when it comes to Home Equity
- How to place a fraud alert
- Protecting your identity when it comes to Social Media
Learn the basics of buying a home and more! Visit our Mortgage Resource Center for information about our FREE mortgage seminars.
Free Financial Coaching
Not sure whether or not refinancing makes sense? Unsure which loan option best fits your budget? We’re happy to personally help you weigh the pros and cons of each option. Our staff will assist you with calculating potential costs and determine the loan type and term length to fit your needs – whether you want to pay your loan off faster or reduce your monthly payments. Contact us today to schedule a FREE consultation that answers all of your questions!