Take the hassle out of paying bills. With only a few clicks, you can send a payment and the funds will be deducted from your Checking account. Online Bill Pay makes it easy and convenient to stay on top of all your financial obligations and pay your bills on time.
Paying bills has never been easier.
- FREE to all members
- Send payments to individuals or businesses
- Pay your bills online or from your mobile device
- Schedule recurring bills to be paid automatically out of your UHFCU Checking account (example: monthly rent)
- Receive e-bills from companies to save paper
- View a history of bill payment transactions
Please note that it generally takes a few days for the funds to arrive at the destination.
Better service than the banks on a constant basis.- UHFCU Member
Online Bill Pay FAQs
How do I set up Online Bill Pay?
To set up Online Bill Pay:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Under the Bill Pay tab select “Bill Pay”
- Select “Click to Continue to Online Bill Pay”
- Select “Yes” to begin registering for Bill Pay (Note: Service will open in a new window.
Ensure your pop-up blocker has been disabled or is set to allow pop-ups from this site.)
- Accept the terms and conditions and select “Go!”
- Follow the prompts to set up payees
- How do I set up Online Bill Pay?