Checking from UHFCU
Get all the features you want in a checking account and none of the monthly service fees you don’t. Our dividend-earning Checking account offers state-of-the-art convenience, flexibility, and security, so you can use your money when you need it.
A checking account that’s everything you want with none of the hassles.
- FREE Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE CheckSnap Mobile Deposit
- FREE Online Bill Pay
- Surcharge-free access at any American Savings Bank, First Hawaiian Bank and Kalabash network ATMs
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charges
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Overdraft protection available
I often recommend friend and family to check UHFCU as a place to deposit their money. I like the warm feeling, continue the friendly spirit!- UHFCU Member
Grow your business with the convenience and flexibility of a UHFCU checking account.
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- First 25 transactions per month (combined with Business Savings) are FREE
- First 50 checks deposited per month (combined with Business Savings) are FREE
Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends APY
$0 0.03% Open Now
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are credited and compounded monthly. This schedule is incorporated as a part of your account agreement with the UHFCU. Minimum balance requirements apply to daily balance. Rates are subject to change at any time as determined by the Board of Directors. Rates are accurate and effective as of 2/1/2021 and are subject to change without prior notice. Fees or other conditions could reduce the earnings on the account. If you have any questions or need current rate information, please call (808) 983-5500 or contact us through our Contact Us page.
Can I deposit checks with my smartphone?
Yes. With the Mobile Banking App you can manage your account, deposit checks, and more. Learn More
Which ATM's can I use for free?
Members may use any First Hawaiian Bank, American Savings Bank, or Kalabash ATM’s surcharge free. Find an ATM
- Can I deposit checks with my smartphone?
*Annual Percentage Yield