A new community and a new life of saving all starts here. Enjoy all the benefits of membership with Hawai’i’s leading credit union through a simple account that provides an easy way to save.
A simple account that’s gives you more.
- Establishes your membership at UHFCU
- $5 held deposit to open
- $100 minimum to earn dividends
- No minimum balance fee
- No monthly or yearly service charges
I have been a member for 25 years and have always been extremely well treated. Thank you!- UHFCU Member
Plant the seeds of a bigger business with a Business Savings account.
- Minimum opening deposit of $5
- Dividends paid monthly
- Low service fees
- First 25 transactions per month (combined with Business Checking) are FREE
- First 50 checks deposited per month (combined with Business Checking) are FREE
Account Name Min. Balance to Earn Dividends APY
$100.00 0.15% Apply Now
$0 0.10% Apply Now
$0 0.50% Contact Us
$0 0.15% Contact Us
$0 0.50% Contact Us
$0 - $9,999 0.10% Apply Now $10,000 - $24,999 0.15% Apply Now $25,000 - $99,999 0.20% Apply Now $100,000 or more 0.25% Apply Now
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are credited and compounded monthly. This schedule is incorporated as a part of your account agreement with the UHFCU. Minimum balance requirements apply to daily balance. Rates are subject to change at any time as determined by the Board of Directors. Rates are accurate and effective as of 1/1/2017 and are subject to change without prior notice. Fees or other conditions could reduce the earnings on the account. If you have any questions or need current rate information, please call (808) 983-5500 or contact us through our Contact Us page.
* For Christmas Club accounts, the entire balance, minus the required minimum opening deposit, will be transferred to your Savings account on or after November 1st and the account will remain open. Any balances exceeding $5,000.00 will revert to the Savings Account dividend rate. You may not make withdrawals from your Christmas Club accounts at any other time. If you wish to access the funds in your Christmas Club accounts, you may close it. If you close your Christmas Club accounts, you will be charged a fee of all accrued uncredited dividends. However, any accrued dividends will be paid to you if you close your account within seven (7) days of the date the account is opened.
What is the minimum balance for a savings account?
$5 deposit to open and $100 to earn dividends.
- What is the minimum balance for a savings account?
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are credited and compounded monthly. This schedule is incorporated as a part of your account agreement with the UHFCU. Minimum balance requirements apply to daily balance.