It’s easy being green! Save money and the environment with our Home Equity Green Loan. Homeowners can use our reduced rate home equity loan to finance energy-efficient solutions like replacing that washing machine, installing a photovoltaic (PV) system, or even buying a hybrid vehicle.
Finance energy-efficient solutions
- Homeowners only
- 2.99% APR* fixed for the first two years
- Borrow from $10,000 – $100,000
- Loan term amortized over 12 years
- Minimal fees and closing cost
- Loan to Value up to 90%
- Title to hybrid auto will also be secured
- May qualify for State and Federal tax credits.**
I enjoy the staff, convenient loans and it is also open on Saturdays.- UHFCU Member
Eligible products include:
- Hybrid Autos
- Solar Water Heaters
- Photovoltaic (Net Energy Metering)
- High Efficiency Appliances
- Home Remodeling using any Green Products
Green Loan Rate
Mortgage Product Term Rate Type APR*
Green Loan 4
12 Years Fixed for the first 24 months
Limited time only!2.99%1
Rates are accurate as of 1/28/20 and are subject to change without prior notice. If you have any questions or need current rate information, please contact us. NMLS #421550.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
1 All loans are subject to credit approval. Actual rate received is based on your credit qualifications. Rates displayed are the lowest rates available, including a discount for automatic payment. Certain restrictions and promotional terms may apply.
4 Must be a homeowner.
Loan Payment Calculator
Who is eligible for the Home Equity Green Loan?
Homeowners looking to finance energy-efficient improvements. e.Statements also required.
What products are eligible for the Home Equity Green Loan?
Hybrid Autos, Solar Water Heaters, Photovoltaic (Net Energy Metering), High Efficiency Appliances and other Green Products used in Home Remodeling. Contact us for more information.
- Who is eligible for the Home Equity Green Loan?
* The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is fixed for 24 months from account opening and then adjusted to variable based on the 1-year Treasury bill plus a margin of 2.75%. The current fully indexed variable APR is 4.50% as of 1/28/20. The maximum rate increase after the initial 24 months is 2.00%. Thereafter, adjustments may occur on the anniversary date each year with a maximum of 1.00% per adjustment. A minimum loan amount of $10,000 is required. Payment example: Loan amount of $10,000 based on a 12 year repayment period at 2.99% for the first 24 months would have monthly principal and interest payments of $82.74. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Offer, terms, and rate subject to change without notice. Required documents subject to change based on individual application. All loans are subject to credit approval.
** Consult your tax advisor regarding the application of State and Federal tax credits.