Re-enroll today to use our upgraded service!
Enroll Now Re-enroll in minutes!
Featuring instant Share account opening, Debit Card Controls, and Real-Time Alerts!
Download our NEW Mobile App
Please uninstall your current UHFCU mobile app and download our new mobile app below:
Look for this icon to ensure you have the newest version:
We’ve upgraded to new and improved Online and Mobile Banking services! Along with a fresh look, you will access the latest & greatest features and state-of-the-art convenience. Check it out!
We’ll still have helpful features like biometric (i.e. fingerprint, Face ID) authentication, mobile check deposit, and FREE online bill pay. But we also have a few enhancements up our sleeves:
- Real-Time Alerts: Set up real-time, instant alerts for additional security.
- Debit Card Control: Instantly disable/re-enable your Debit Card if lost or stolen. Or, turn off/on your card depending on when you’d like to use it for extra security.
- Enrollment Contest: Enroll in the NEW Online Banking between May 24th and June 15th to be automatically entered to win a Kahala Hotel & Resort staycation!*
- and more!
For up-to-the-minute information on the upgrade, please bookmark this page.
Information updated as of May 23, 2022
Monday, 5/23 Tuesday, 5/24 @ 8am HST
AvailablePlease update your contact info (especially your mobile phone) NEW!Re-enroll and enter our Kahala Staycation contest!*
Note: You’ll need your 2-6 digit Member Number to enroll. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Available NEW!Uninstall the current app. Download the new app.
Available(paused @6pm HST) READY!Service restored. Still FREE!
Available NEW!Comes with the Mobile Banking app.
Available READY!Statements available again.
Online & Mobile Banking Upgrade FAQs
How do I enroll?
NOTE: You will need your 2-6 digit Member Number to enroll. This is the number you received when you first joined UHFCU. It is not your Checking, Debit, or Credit Card number. Please call 808-983-5500 if you need any assistance.
FREE Mobile App
Apple & Android users can download our new mobile app below:
Look for this icon to ensure you have the newest version once it becomes available:
How do I update my contact information?
- Update your contact info. Ensure we have your current e-mail address and contact information on file (especially your MOBILE PHONE for text authentication). To enroll and log in to the new service, you’ll receive one-time passcodes via text message, phone call, or e-mail to the phone/e-mail we have on file. Please call 808-983-5500 if you need any assistance.
How can I request my 2-6 digit Member Number?
This is the number you received when you first joined UHFCU. This is not your Checking, Debit, or Credit Card number. You may request your 2-6 digit Member Number by any of the following methods:
- Request by phone (808-983-5500).
- Request via secure message in Online/Mobile Banking.
- Stop by any UHFCU branch.
- Will I need to download a new app?
Will Mobile Banking continue to enable me to deposit checks?
Yes! You’ll still have access to our convenient (and enhanced) CheckSnap service. The good news is that now deposits can be made in real-time!
Will my Bill Pay information be transferred to the new Online & Mobile Banking?
Yes! All bill payment information, including history, payees, and scheduled payments will be transferred.
- How do I enroll?