Level I, II, & III
Do you pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service? You bring the champion spirit, and we will provide the paid training! This position would utilize available resources to answer inquiries by phone, process financial transactions; as well as cross-sell various Credit Union products and services and deliver a positive customer service experience as the #1 priority. The position is located at the Main Office in Honolulu, may assist to direct members to appropriate staff when seated at the reception desk and may conduct group presentations at UH and Community College campuses.
- 1 – 3+ years of customer service
- 1 – 3+ years of financial institution experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Public speaking experience in group settings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions of ideas accurately and efficiently
- Basic understanding of MS Office Suite is desired
- High School diploma or GED is required
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please fill out the application (PDF) and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document. Any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
- By Text*: Text “UHFCU” to 22100
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.