We are currently seeking a motivated employee to join our dynamic Call Center Department as a Call Center Representative. Successful candidates should enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment who strives to maintain an atmosphere of respect that promotes teamwork and continuous improvement. The UHFCU Call Center is located at the Main Office in Honolulu.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Uses state-of-the art software to establish new membership accounts and assist members using our cutting edge home banking application.
- Assist members – allowing you the opportunity to work together as a team – to help improve their financial lives by opening new accounts or accepting loan application inquiries.
- Answers member inquiries on the telephone.
- Conducts group presentations at UH and Community College campuses.
- Handles complex transaction and inquiries while on campus as well as cross-sell various Credit Union products and services.
- Directs members to appropriate staff when at the reception desk.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556