Level II, Level III
We are looking to add a new member to our team who is experienced in banking. We will offer a competitive starting salary! We will need you to perform a variety of duties related to all phases of cash handling, customer service, product knowledge, and sales. Under the direction of branch management, this position will perform a variety of duties and help to lead the department to a new progressive future. Assists with other activities such as training, motivating and cultivates strong working relationships. Ensures staff follow policies, regulatory requirements, and procedures.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- This elite, high-member-contact position assists members by processing their transactions in an accurate and timely manner and complying with regulatory record keeping.
- Actively sells and cross-sells credit union products and services within the guidelines of the established production programs and furnishes account statuses.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instruction accurately and quickly.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please fill out the application (PDF) and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document. Any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
- By Text*: Text “UHFCU” to 22100
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.