Our state-of-the-art Online and Mobile Banking services feature Real-Time Alerts to help you manage your money and protect you from unauthorized activity. Consider setting up these alerts to help you bank the smarter way:
- Low balance alert. The ‘Savings balance under amount’ alert notifies you when your account balance drops below a predetermined amount. By getting alerted when your balance is running low, you can avoid overdrawing the account while making better spending decisions.
- Deposit posted alert. Deposit alerts notify you when a deposit posts to your account, which can help when scheduling bill payments and budgeting.
- Overdraft alerts. Get notified when an overdraft occurs on your account.
- Debit card alerts. Track purchases whenever your debit card is used for purchases. Alternatively, you can set up an alert to notify you when a transaction is declined or a hold is placed. Should you suspect any potentially fraudulent activity, simply block your card in the Mobile Banking app or Online Banking and notify us immediately.
How to set up Alerts
- Step 1: From your Online Banking Dashboard, click the green “+” icon (top right in Online Banking or bottom center in the Mobile app), then click “Add Alert”.
- Step 2: Select an account or card you want to add a new alert to and click “Next to Alert Type”.
- Step 3: Select a type of alert and click “Next”.