Home Equity from UHFCU
Thank you for your interest in a Home Equity Line of Credit with University of Hawai’i Federal Credit Union. To process you application as quick as possible please provide the following:
- 1 month of your most current pay stubs for each applicant.
- Most recent year of W-2
- Copies of last 2 years of Personal Federal Tax returns with all schedules if any of the following apply:
- Applicant(s) who are self-employed (Report a Schedule C).
- Applicant(s) who receive rental income (Report a Schedule E)
- Applicant(s) who have 25% or more ownership in a Corporation/Partnership
- Copies of the last two years of Business Federal Tax Returns with all schedules and K-1s
- Copy of Award Letter, 1099, or 2 recent bank statements showing receipt of:
- Retirement, Pension, Social Security, or Dependent/Disability Benefits
- 1099 and copy of most recent annuity/investment statement with current balance and terms of withdrawal for:
- IRA or Annuity Income
- Copy of the most current mortgage statement
- Copy of Homeowners/Hurricane/Flood/HO6 insurance policies for the property being used as collateral.
- Copy of the maintenance fee coupon or recent bank statement showing payment of the property used as collateral (if applicable)
- Copy of the short form trust if the title of the property used as collateral is held in trust.
- Copies of all mortgages, loans, and credit card statements that you would like to be paid off with your UHFCU HELOC.
We may require additional documentation or information. If we do, we will promptly let you know. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates, and programs are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available for all dollar amounts. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.