This position is located in Honolulu at our Main Office. The Vice President, Member Experience reporting directly to the CEO, will institutionalize and scale branch operations best practices across all locations by developing, overseeing and executing operational strategies and developing a program for service excellence in the retail environment. This individual is expected to meet or exceed branch sales and service goals for deposit growth and consumer lending through coaching team members to build and enhance member relationships.
- Responsible for the implementation and sustainability of member satisfaction initiatives to improve member experience in alignment with the strategic and operational objectives of the Credit Union.
- Develops and implements key operational strategies to improve service quality, overall member experiences, financial results, and employee engagement at all branches.
- Identify and set goals/metrics and tracks for branch staff. Manage, coach, and counsel staff to maximize staff performance, including setting and meeting department goals, identifying measurements, and handling personnel issues.
- Develops and measures the effectiveness of all operational processes. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the retail environment. Recommends solutions to areas that require improvement.
- Prepares annual budget. Sets department goals and implements policies and procedures to reinforce a sales and service culture.
- As a member of ALCO committee, assists with developing and implementing credit union objectives and budget. Identify, recommend and implement new products or product changes as needed to remain relevant and competitive in the current market, including the execution of strategies to grow deposits.
Vice President, Member Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related major.
- Five years financial industry or credit union management experience.
- Requirement: Must be very proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent analytical, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Able to develop and motivate staff. Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
- Able to support a strong member service culture.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.