The Vice President of Information Technology / Member Support reporting directly to the CEO is responsible for the design and implementation of organizational information systems, software applications, IT support, and infrastructure systems. Direct and manage IT plans, schedules, polices, and programs for data processing, network communications, business operations, computer services, information security and management information systems according to established goals/objectives and regulation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Have demonstrated success managing IT teams
- Understand all aspects of IT components
- Be continuous improvement orientated and capable of driving efficiencies into operational environment
- Successfully manage vendor relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, and operational procedures and comply with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Implement and develop best practices throughout the organization, while governing control and ensuring objectives are achieved
- Manage capacity planning process which keeps our systems infrastructure ahead of growth
- Build, manage and mentor the IT team. (Branch Services?)
- Coordinate amongst divisions to assure that infrastructure needs are being met
- Risk Management and Information Security
- Project prioritization
- Research of new systems, software, technologies and services
The Vice President of Information Technology / Member Support is also responsible for the Facilities Department.
- You will be responsible for making recommendations to promote professional appearance of branch, building and grounds.
Vice President IT / Member Support Qualifications:
- Five years recent experience in managing IT operations
- College degree in relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Project management experience
- Highly motivated, self –starter who understands operations and technology best practices, policies, procedures and processes
- Proven leadership and track record
- Proven experience: network protocols, information security principals, storage technologies, systems planning and services management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556