Responsible for the origination of real estate secured loans, conduct initial pre-qualification interviews and ensure compliance in all areas (applicable federal, state, and NCUA rules and regulations that affect the credit union). To be successful in this position requires excellent communication skills, a full understanding of required documentation, and the ability to develop good business relations with members and business professionals.
Mortgage Loan Officer Qualifications:
- 1+ year of sales experience in the mortgage industry with proven ability to achieve sales goals
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Computer skills with the ability to learn new programs and concepts easily
- 1-2 years of mortgage loan origination experience desired or
- 2 to 5 years of similar or related experience
- Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is required prior to performing any duties of a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556