This high-profile member contact position services members and potential (members) through face-to-face and telephone contact. Introduces and cross-sells products and services by opening share/share draft and loan accounts, explaining credit union policies, furnishing account statuses, processing loan applications, opening CD’s and IRA’s; is responsible for the complete and accurate execution of these functions.
- Assists members in accurately opening new accounts.
- Performs monetary transactions.
- Complies with all requirements of the credit union’s Customer Identification Program.
- Identifies and cross-service/sell additional products and services to meet member needs.
- Assists members in accurately setting up direct deposits.
- Opens, processes, and closes IRA accounts (share and certificates).
- Assists members with consumer loan requests in accordance with current loan procedures.
- Assists in closing accounts.
- Handles security breaches and deceased accounts.
- Assists in initiating wire transfers, stop payments and account disputes.
- Promotes and sells third party member protection products.
- Participates in external marketing campaigns/promotions.
- Follows up communication with members via e-mail, phone, or mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides excellent member service (internally & externally).
- Achieves new accounts and loan production volumes as determined annually.
- Keeps up to date on credit union policies, procedures and services.
- Performs work with accuracy and completeness.
- Work performed in a timely manner.
- Disputes are resolved within established timeframes.
- No audit issues.
- Comply with all rules/regulations and procedures relating to member accounts, loan, and IRA information.
- High School or GED is required
- Basic understanding of MS Office Suite is desired
- One-two years teller / operations / customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Able to analyze and problem-solve.
- Able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and make sound decisions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please fill out the application (PDF) and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document. Any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
- By Text*: Text “UHFCU” to 22100
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.