We are currently seeking a motivated employee to join our dynamic Member Services Department as a Member Services Representative. Successful candidates should enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment who strives to maintain an atmosphere of respect that promotes teamwork and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- A high profile member contact position servicing members and potential members through face-to-face and telephone interactions.
- You will be able to assist members allowing you the opportunity to work together as a team to help improve their financial lives by opening new accounts or processing loan applications.
- Perform a wide variety of duties including, saving certificates, IRA’s, and consumer/business accounts
- Be an ambassador of Hawai`i’s leading credit union by actively cross-selling Credit Union products and services.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.