We are currently seeking a motivated employee to join our dynamic Member Services Department as a Member Services Representative. Successful candidates should enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment who strives to maintain an atmosphere of respect that promotes teamwork and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- A high profile member contact position servicing members and potential members through face-to-face and telephone interactions.
- You will be able to assist members allowing you the opportunity to work together as a team to help improve their financial lives by opening new accounts or processing loan applications.
- Perform a wide variety of duties including, saving certificates, IRA’s, and consumer/business accounts
- Be an ambassador of Hawai`i’s leading credit union by actively cross-selling Credit Union products and services.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556