Instagram Innovator – Marketing Coordinator
Is your social media game on point? Do you smile in the face of tight turnarounds? Dare to tweak longstanding, outmoded traditions? Experiment like a mad scientist to learn what works and what doesn’t? Laugh at your own follies? If so, what are you waiting for??? Apply today to join the fun, quirky, and industry award-winning Marketing team at UHFCU! #humblebrag
We need your help! The Marketing Coordinator is a brand new position that will assist the VP of Marketing in expanding and managing our social media/digital initiatives, promoting the credit union at campus events, developing financial education materials, and more.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years of marketing or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc. Also HTML5 is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully committed to the Credit Union philosophy and vision.
- Telepathy to understand what appeals most to our current and prospective members (optional and actually a bit scary if you actually have it).
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.