The Loan Processor position entails completion of mortgage loan applications accurately, process all real estate loan transactions, set up initial loan files and data entry. Actively sells and cross-sells credit union products and services within the guidelines of the established production programs and furnishes accounts statuses. Able to work in a fast paced environment, especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instruction accurately and quickly.
- Communicate with applicants to request required loan processing documents.
- Sets up loan files & ensures accuracy of file contents by collecting employment, financial, property, credit, current debts and monthly expense records.
- Verifies that the information collected is accurate and reflect current values.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable regulatory policies and procedures.
- Assists Home Equity Loan Officer as needed.
Loan Processor Qualifications:
- 1+ year of lending/processing experience
- Basic understanding of MS Office Suite is desired
- High School diploma or GED is required
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please fill out the application (PDF) and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document. Any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556
- By Text*: Text “UHFCU” to 22100
The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The University of Hawai`i Federal Credit Union complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.