- Full-Time position available.
- This position provides centralized underwriting, loan decisions and service support to the front line staff and members by having an in-depth understanding of policies and procedures as well as applicable federal, state, and NCUA rules and regulations that affect the credit union
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office is desired
- 1-2 years of banking/financial institution or loan underwriting experience desired
- 2 years of clerical and/or customer service experience
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556