- Prepares a variety of financial and regulatory reports and analyses for management, budget, and asset-liability management.
- Uses the Credit Union’s multiple systems to integrate and aggregate data to build warehouses and reports, and will require the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Effectively prepares and communicates comprehensive analyses on historical, current and projected financial, operating, and other environmental trends.
- Requires four-year college degree in Management Information Systems.
- Proficient in report writing using tools such as Microsoft Office, SQL, and Crystal Reports.
- Two years of financial services experience.
- Working knowledge of data extraction and analysis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556