The Electronic Services department is seeking a service oriented individual to be responsible for multiple facets of the Credit Union’s day-to-day operations to fully service our members’ banking needs. The department’s responsibilities include ACH and Check processing, credit and debit cards, IRAs, certificates, online banking, account maintenance, audits, and a variety of other back office functions. As an Electronic Service Specialist you will aide in strengthening lifelong memberships at Hawai`i’s leading credit union by assisting members and coworkers with research and service requests.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Two years banking operations and/or customer service experience
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions accurately and efficiently
- Basic understanding of MS Office Suite
- High School diploma or GED is required
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556