- Full-Time position available.
- Responsible for the daily/monthly functions of processing and reviewing reports of the credit union’s compliance programs, such as the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Assists the Compliance Manager with the periodic review and update of the BSA program, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and OFAC Exemption List and other Federal and State regulations
- Able to work in a fast paced environment especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instruction accurately and quickly.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556