This position is located in Honolulu at our Main Office. The Accounting Manager, reporting directly to the CFO, oversees financial and regulatory reporting, investment accounting, asset/liability modeling, liquidity monitoring, budgeting, and audit/exam preparation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversees the production of accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP and established deadlines
- Oversees the preparation of all regulatory reports and meeting established deadlines
- Ensures timely reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers
- Develops and maintain financial and management reports
- Oversees the documentation and accounting of investments
- Assists auditors and examiners in their review of the credit union’s financial records.
- Oversees the maintenance of the Asset/Liability management system and its reporting
- Oversees the wire function and ensure that proper internal controls are in place.
Accounting Manager Qualifications:
- Three to five years recent experience in accounting/finance, as well as supervisory experience. Financial institution experience a plus.
- 4-year college degree in Accounting or related field
- Requirement: Must be very proficient in MS Office Suite.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position listed above, please fill out the application and send along with your resume to:
- By Mail:
University of Hawai`i FCU – HR Department
PO Box 22070, Honolulu, HI 96823-2070
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Note: Please send resume as a .PDF document, any other format will not be accepted.
- By Fax: 808-983-5556